[Vision2020] Sandpoint Fair cancels Tight-fittin' Jeans Contest

Saundra Lund sslund@moscow.com
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 14:22:18 -0700

Hmmm . . . interesting, Tim -- thanks for passing it along.

I find it interesting (or sad, disappointing, etc) that in Idaho, The
Powers That Be (TPTB) seem inordinately prone to caving into the
interests of outspoken *minorities* rather than supporting the
legitimate majority interests of the community.

Ah, well . . . in the case of Moscow, Tick Tock Goes the Election Clock:
81 days & counting until 11/4  :-)

Saundra Lund
Moscow, Idaho

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to
do nothing.
Edmund Burke