[Vision2020] Causing the power outage

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 17:58:37 GMT

Mr. Wilson -

Your attempt at what you perceive to be humor at my expense is indicative of
your lack of decency.  This only serves to strengthen my opinion of yourself.

May it further be stated that not only do I not credit you with the
northeastern US blackout, I am just as certain that there is absolutely no
truth to the rumor that you were on that grassy noll in Dallas on November 22,
1963.

           http://www.fsr.net/