[Vision2020] Is Logos School Bribing Parents To Stay?

Douglas Stambler ccm_moscow@yahoo.com
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 11:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1475402894-1060886460=:54069

I just heard that Logos School is actually offering free tuition to at least some students who will re-enroll this year, due to the rising controversey surrounding child abuse allegations at the school.

Does anyone on the forum know if this is true, and if it is true, how widespread the payoff is at Logos School?

I recently saw an advertisement in the M-P Daily News seeking new enrollments for preschoolers.  I know for a fact that kids at Logos School are not allowed to go to the bathroom as punishment for "bad behavior."

Thank you!

In Christ,
Douglas Stambler

--0-1475402894-1060886460=:54069

<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3>I just heard that Logos School is actually offering free tuition to at least some students who will re-enroll this year, due to the rising controversey surrounding child abuse allegations at the school.</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3>Does anyone on the forum know if this is true, and if it is true, how widespread the payoff is at Logos School?</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3>I recently saw an advertisement in the M-P Daily News seeking new enrollments for preschoolers.&nbsp; I know for a fact that kids at Logos School are not allowed to go to the bathroom as punishment for "bad behavior."</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3>Thank you!</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3>In Christ,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3>Douglas Stambler</FONT></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1475402894-1060886460=:54069--