[Vision2020] White Knights of Moscow, is this for real?

mysticchic mystic_chic1021@yahoo.com
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 13:26:52 -0700 (PDT)

--0-984681199-1060806412=:22612

After the reading the Nick Van Orton Posting then reading the posting by Tim Lorman posting I am a bit confused and alarmed.  Is there really a club in town called "The White Knights of Moscow?" Any one with any real information would be most helpful.
Thank you
Patty