[Vision2020] From The Desk of Nicholas Van Orton - 1

Nicholas Van Orton christkirk_spokane@yahoo.com
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:05:33 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1803751108-1060790733=:9215

Actually, Tom - I think that Doug Wilson is calling it a HISTORY CONFERENCE - but it functions as the same thing - YES HERE, YES THIS FALL - THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE PLANNING

KICK THE CULT OUT OF MOSCOW, IDAHO
(maybe John Harrell can buy the whole congregation bus tickets back to the East Coast, too)

All the very best,
Nicholas Van Orton

Thomas Hansen <tomh@uidaho.edu> wrote:
I will have to pass up on your invite.  I am too well to attend and I am fresh out of white sheets to wear.

Not here, Not Ever