[Vision2020] New business

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 08:49:06 -0700

Well, if no one is actually purchasing the Beach, I have my own business
idea.  If I can come up with the money, I may buy it and convert it into a
giant, multi-level topless car wash.  My motives would be altruistic, to
provide employment for many deserving residents, and to ensure Moscow of
lots of clean cars.  I can imagine no objections, although I do seem to
remember some hubbub about something similar last summer.

                               Carl Westberg Jr.