[Vision2020] Regarding Doug Wilson's Ailing Church

Douglas Stambler ccm_moscow@yahoo.com
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 09:56:27 -0700 (PDT)

--0-654384967-1060275387=:7347

Doug Wilson's church is falling, and I'm going to need assistance in helping members of his church move away from that twisted theology of his.

Please e-mail me if you would like to contribute to a newsletter to his church members, after the church falls.

Thanks.

In Christ,
Douglas Stambler
(Pullman, WA)

--0-654384967-1060275387=:7347

<DIV>
<P>Doug Wilson's church is falling, and I'm going to need assistance in helping members of his church move away from that twisted theology of his.</P>
<P>Please e-mail me if you would like to contribute to a newsletter to his church members, after the church falls.</P>
<P>Thanks.</P>
<P>In Christ,<BR>Douglas Stambler<BR>(Pullman, WA)</P>
<DIV></DIV></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-654384967-1060275387=:7347--