[Vision2020] I Have To Say This About Doug Wilson

Douglas Stambler ccm_moscow@yahoo.com
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 09:05:27 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1720131205-1060272327=:39680

Just when I thought there was no more to say about Doug Wilson, I have to say this:

I HONESTLY THINK THAT DOUG WILSON IS DELUSIONARY.

Does he consider himself some kind of a great reformer of the American, evangelical tradition?  If he does, just one look at the Canon Press website demonstrates that this man is NOT a Christian.  There are titles there like, "AGAINST CHRISTIANITY," and even a book that spends over 100 pages satirizing the Left Behind series.

Again, I don't care what you all think of me, "lunatic prophet" or not.

Just look at the Canon Press website, http://www.canonpress.org , and you'll see that Doug Wilson really is walking the wrong direction.

I sort of feel SO sorry for this man and the people who seem to worship him.  He really has spent many years building up delusions about his own importance in the Christian world.

At least my "delusions" are virtual: Doug Wilson's DELUSIONS have been spread all over the country.

How sad.  So, so sad.

In Christ,
Douglas Stambler

--0-1720131205-1060272327=:39680

<DIV>Just when I thought there was no more to say about Doug Wilson, I have to say this:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3>I HONESTLY THINK THAT DOUG WILSON IS DELUSIONARY.</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Does he consider himself some kind of a great reformer of the American, evangelical tradition?&nbsp; If he does, just one look at the Canon Press website demonstrates that <STRONG><FONT size=3>this man is NOT a Christian</FONT></STRONG>.&nbsp; There are titles there like, "AGAINST CHRISTIANITY," and even a book that spends over 100 pages satirizing the Left Behind series.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Again, I don't care what you all think of me, "lunatic prophet" or not.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Just look at the Canon Press website, <A href="http://www.canonpress.org">http://www.canonpress.org</A>&nbsp;, and you'll see that Doug Wilson really is walking the wrong direction.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>I sort of feel SO sorry for this man and the people who seem to worship him.&nbsp; He really has spent many years building up delusions about his own importance in the Christian world.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>At least my "delusions" are virtual: Doug Wilson's DELUSIONS have been spread all over the country.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>How sad.&nbsp; So, so sad.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In Christ,</DIV>
<DIV>Douglas Stambler</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1720131205-1060272327=:39680--