[Vision2020] Re: Constitutional Ban on Gay Marriage

John Moss johnmoss@moscow.com
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 07:15:41 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C35CB3.B5A70870

No offense, Mr. Arnold, but let's be fair.  The article that Rose Huskey =
posted on child molestation has two footnotes.  Those two footnotes =
refer to four sets of research: one done in 1989, one done in 1988, one =
done in 1984, and one done in 1987.

Lastly, there is a reason that more recent medical literature has not =
covered the other medical dangers of homosexual sex.  HIV and AIDS have =
swallowed the limelight--front, back and center.  But for those who =
really want to read more on the medical conditions facing homosexuals, =
please start with:

ARCHIVES of SEXUAL BEHAVIOR, August 2003
BULLETIN of CANCER, May 2003
CLINICAL INFECTIOUS DISEASES, July 2003
JOURNAL of ACQUIRED IMMUNE DEFICIENCY SYNDROME, July 2003

and many others.

Thank you.

John

  ----- Original Message -----=20