[Vision2020] Re: Constitutional Ban on Gay Marriage

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 06:14:02 -0700

Greetings Visionaires -

I have absolutely no qualms with same-sex relationships/marriages.  Where I
agree with the law is that sex with an underage person is rape (statutory),
be it heterosexual or homosexual, consentual or non-consentual.  Again, it
is that simple.