[Vision2020] Homosexual Commitments

Garrett Clevenger onewildearth@hotmail.com
Wed, 06 Aug 2003 22:49:03 -0700

Doesn't it seem sort of evil for someone to try to keep two consenting
adults from committing to a lifetime of loving each other?  I can't believe
anyone would try to prevent two people from loving each other.  It seems odd
to me that you think God would be proud of your tyrannical view over who
another person shares their love with.   That is heartbreaking.  I hope no
one ever tells you who you can love.  Or who you can choose to spend your
life with.

We should be encouraging commitments such as marriage instead of inhibiting
it.  That seems like the best way to prevent diseases that a fellow
visionary commented on.

Besides, the 14th Ammendment to our Constitution guarantees equal protection
under the law.  The time and money spent on trying to ban homosexuals from a
legal lifetime of love will be wasted when the supreme court overturns any
such law that may get passed.

Your church may ban homosexuals, that is up to your congregation. However,
America is about the pursuit of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Discriminatory laws won't last long in our country.

Peace from Garrett Clevenger

http://www.icehouse.net/garrett