[Vision2020] Re: Constitutional Ban on Gay Marriage

John Harrell johnbharrell@yahoo.com
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 22:20:16 -0700 (PDT)

Lessee,

Donovan says "NAMBLA is a pedophilia organization. NOT a gay organization."

Donovan wishes that NAMBLA is not a GAY organization.

NAMBLA - North American MAN-BOY Love Association

MAN-BOY - Same Sex Sodomy, but even sicker because it is with children

Now you have said that NAMBLA is not good, but can you tell my why it is not
good? By what standard of decency are you using to determine that NAMBLA is
not good?

NAMBLA will claim that a consensual relationship is healthy and beautiful
for both consenting individuals. You are saying that NAMBLA is not healthy
or good, and I want to know if this is just your own individual standards,
because if it is your own individual standard, then why is your individual
standard worth anything more than the individual standard of a member of
NAMBLA? Why should we listen to you over a NAMBLA member, when both of you
have your own individual standard and both of you are standing up screaming
that your standard is the right one?

Donovan, what makes you special such that we should listen to your individual
standard in this matter?

Cheers!
John Harrell

--- Donovan Arnold <donovanarnold@hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

Luke,

Nobody is more against relationships between children and adults then the homosexual
community and civil rights activitists. It is you that wishes to connect NAMBLA with the
gay community. NAMBLA is a pedophilia organization. NOT a gay organization. You have a
very twisted concept of reality. Every study in America in the last 15 years has shown
that White Straight Married men are the leaders of child molesting. Look at you media
cases would you? The "Amber Alert" is always little white girls abducted by sick white
men, almost all every case, most of them married or previously married.

You write:

"For that matter, looking at things from your point of view, what would be wrong with
simply abolishing all concept of marriage?"

Nothing, from my perceptive of equal rights. But from human rights a big difference. Most
marriages are false anyway. It is what is in the heart that matters. But Marriages allow
for tax breaks, child custody, hospital visitation rights, property rights, medical
coverage, spousal benefits, car insurance, burial rights, death benefits, and a host of
other issues.

Everyone has the right to decide who they want to receive these rights about themselves
and their family. That is a basic human right. I would hate for someone to tell me that I
can't have someone make decisions for me in a case of an accident because of the gender
of the person, or because they disagree with my decision based on "their" religious
beliefs. This the core of the issue. Not NAMBLA is a small group of freaks that no sense
of reality or the rights of children.

Donovan J Arnold

> [...]

>Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 17:19:31 -0700

>Greetings, Mr. Arnold,

> I find it odd that you do not see the connection between Nambla and

>homosexual unions . Someone on this list recently pointed out that there is

>already hypocrisy in heterosexual marriages nation-wide; men and women with

>covenant vows are cheating on their spouses. Now what is to stop two men

>with a "vow" from cheating on each other?

> For that matter, looking at things from your point of view, what would

>be wrong with simply abolishing all concept of marriage? Why should there

>even be a contract? How can you say mutual consent isn't enough?

> And furthermore, how can you in your worldview say that sex between a

>child and a man is immoral/should be illegal? You're imposing your religious

>views on others!

>My sincere and respectful regards,

>Luke Nieuwsma

>P.S. On your earlier post you mentioned under the objection "The parts don't

>fit" that modern science can tweak a man's body into adopting female organs.

>But doesn't that simply fit the heterosexual pattern that man was designed

>for? You cannot escape the way God made the world, try as you might.

> >Luke writes:

> >"What if you have a four-year-old son, and they are trying to convince him

>that he is being >sexually deprived? Suppose they were active members of

>NAMBLA? Not an important >topic to you?"

> >Luke WTF? Honestly, you must live in hole that exists some where between

>the years 1892 and 1942.

> >First, Mr. Hansen is intelligent to check out who is left alone with his

>children.

> >Second, what does this have to do with Gay Marriage?

> >Third, he is worse off leaving his children with straight married man then

>he is gay man or >women chosen at random.

> >Fourth, this is type of thinking that led to the placement of surge

>protectors on electrical >outlets and warning signs on fans that say don't

>put your finger between the spinning blades.

> >Fifth, pull your head out of gutter!

> >Welcome to the 21st Century Luke!

> >Donovan J Arnold

> >From: "Luke"

> >To: vision2020@moscow.com

> >Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Re: Constitutional Ban on Gay Marriage

> >Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 21:56:50 -0700

> >Mr. Hansen,

> > > I most seriously doubt that my 29-year heterosexual marriage will feel

> > > threatened if Jim and John Smith (or Mary and Jane Doe) decide to marry

> >and

> > > move next door to me.

> >What if you have a four-year-old son, and they are trying to convince him

> >that he is being sexually deprived? Suppose they were active members of

> >NAMBLA? Not an important topic to you?

> >Luke Nieuwsma

> > List services made available by First Step Internet,

> > http://www.fsr.net

> > mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com

> >ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service:  2 months
by First Step Internet,  serving the communities of the Palouse since 1994.