[Vision2020] A note to you, Doug Wilson

Douglas Stambler ccm_moscow@yahoo.com
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 15:26:49 -0700 (PDT)

--0-19541272-1060208809=:53331

Every word you gossip out of your mouth about me, the Lord is listening to you, and will respond to those sins according to the gossip that comes out of your mouth.

Remember that, Doug.  The Lord knows your sins: You can't hide from Christ.  And to speak against a prophet is a sin.

You can't harm me, Doug.  You can't stop what the Lord is doing against you and your church.

I have an image about you: That you were standing on scaffolding, and have fallen off, now wriggling on the ground unable to stand up again.

THE LORD KNOWS YOUR SINS.  YOU ARE AN EVIL MAN.

this is your daily reminder from me...

In Christ,
Douglas Stambler

--0-19541272-1060208809=:53331

<DIV><STRONG>Every word you gossip out of your mouth about me, the Lord is listening to you, and will respond to those sins according to the gossip that comes out of your mouth.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Remember that, Doug.&nbsp; The Lord knows your sins: You can't hide from Christ.&nbsp; And to speak against a prophet is a sin.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>You can't harm me, Doug.&nbsp; You can't stop what the Lord is doing against you and your church.&nbsp; </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>I have an image about you: That you were standing on scaffolding, and have fallen off, now wriggling on the ground unable to stand up again.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4><STRONG>THE LORD KNOWS YOUR SINS.&nbsp; YOU ARE AN EVIL MAN.</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>this is your daily reminder from me...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In Christ,</DIV>
<DIV>Douglas Stambler</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-19541272-1060208809=:53331--