[Vision2020] Iran

Thomas Hansen tomh@uidaho.edu
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 08:51:57 -0700

Carl -

Everybody knows that sequels are never as good as the original movie.
George W. is becoming too type-cast.  It seems that the only roles he is fit
for now is the town bully.

And with Secretary Colin Powell dropping out of the credits after next year
. . .

I think that it has become time for George W. to close the curtain on this
gong show.

Tom Hansen

-----Original Message-----
From: Carl Westberg [mailto:carlwestberg846@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 8:43 AM
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] Iran

A Middle Eastern county is being asked by the U.N. to allow unrestricted
inspections of its nuclear facilities, amid U.S. accusations that this
country is running a clandestine nuclear weapons program.  This sounds
familiar.  I think I've seen this film before.  Is this the opening credits
of the sequel to a movie that's still playing in theatres now?

                                          Carl Westberg Jr.

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com