[Vision2020] University dollars: J. Sullivan's "Drug Problems"

Douglas Stambler ccm_moscow@yahoo.com
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 12:48:20 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Ms. Sullivan:

Usually I don't stoop so low to bring out other
people's personal issues into such a well-meaning
public forum, but in this case I will make an
exception, hoping to reach out to you.

If you are experiencing a personal problem with drug
and alcohol addiction, there are many discreet ways to
get help in the Palouse.  You might check the local
classified section for an AA meeting near you.

But if you HAVE to have your marijuana, heroin and the
like -and I can only assume that this is why you've
posted yet again on this forum without writing
coherently about what it is you're after- I think that
Phil Roderick has a few "hookups" in town that might
be useful to you.  You might also try the son of Roy
Atwood (dean of New Saint Andrews College) - I hear
that he hasn't stopped using drugs, and that the NSA
"drug ring" is still very much a presence among the
Wilsonites in Moscow.

All the best,
Douglas Stambler
(still loggin' on, even without the MPL!)

p.s. If Ali Frederikson is reading this, "Please go to
theonion.com to understand more about satire..."