[Vision2020] Please contact me

Tim Hillebrand chief@synergetics.org
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 09:09:56 -0700

No problemo, dude, just send the money to my paypal account and I'll see
that you get your share...maybe

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]
On Behalf Of london@moscow.com
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 1980 4:47 PM
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] Please contact me

MR. JOSEPH MAKALE
DEPARTMENT OF MINERALS AND ENERGY
PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA.
AUGUST 1ST., 2003

Sir,

It is my great pleasure to write you this letter on behalf of my
colleagues. Your information was given to me by a member of the South
African Export Promotion Council (SAEPC) who was with the Government
delegation on a trip to your country for a United Nations bilateral
conference talk on sustainable development to encourage foreign
investors. I have decided to seek a confidential co-operation with you
in the execution of a deal hereunder for the benefit of all parties and
hope you will keep it confidential because of the nature of the
business.

Within the Department of Minerals and Energy where I work as an
assistant Director of Audit, with the co-operation of two other top
officials, we have in our possession an overdue contractor payment in US
Dollars funds.

The said funds represent certain percentage of the contract value
executed on behalf of my Department by a foreign contracting firm,
(Pearls Ltd) which we the officials over-invoiced to the amount of
US$15,200,000 (Fifteen Million Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

Since the present elected Government is determined to pay foreign
contractors all debts owed, so as to maintain good relations with
foreign governments and non-governmental agencies, we included our bills
for approvals with the Department of Finance and the Reserve Bank of
South Africa (RBSA). We are 100+% sure of funds approvals to anyone or
company we (The Audit Committee) recommend as part of the
sub-contractors who did jobs for the Department. We are seeking your
assistance to front as the sub-contractor of the unclaimed funds, since
we are not allowed to operate foreign accounts. Details and change of
beneficiary information upon application for claim to reflect payment
and approvals will be secured on behalf of You/your Company.

My colleagues and I are prepared to give you US$2.5m while we take
US$7.4m and the balance of US$5.3m for taxes and miscellaneous expenses
incurred.

This business is completely safe and secure, provided you treat it with
utmost confidentiality. It does not matter whether You/your Company does
contract projects, as a transfer of rights will be secured in favor of
You/your Company through the Federal high Court of South Africa before
we can proceed. I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you
will not disappoint us. Kindly notify me immediately for further details
upon your acceptance of this proposal. You can contact me by email.
Yours Faithfully,

Joseph Makale (Mr.)

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com