[Vision2020] For Tom Hansen - history beckons...

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam@hotmail.com
Fri, 01 Aug 2003 16:05:29 -0700

<P>Douglas,</P>
<P>I can't help myself, I simply must ask:&nbsp;</P>
<P>Assuming for argument's sake that everything you stated below is correct, why is Latah County in particular due for divine retribution?&nbsp; After all, while the specifics may vary from one place in the U.S. to another, isn't the pattern you describe fairly typical?</P>
<P>Why aren't the states that benefitted from the dislocations that resulted in the Trail of Tears on the list for plagues ahead of us?&nbsp; </P>
<P>Sunil<BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: Douglas Stambler <CCM_MOSCOW@YAHOO.COM>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: vision2020@moscow.com
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: [Vision2020] For Tom Hansen - history beckons...
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 14:56:22 -0700 (PDT)
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;a loose chronology
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;1. the federal government wanted the northwest open for trading, lewis and clark were sent to explore and track
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;2. boise was built as a military installation, then lewiston, then moscow came after lewiston was started
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;3. somewhere between 1 + 2, chief joseph supposedly signed a treaty which he never signed, that gave away tons of land to the USA
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;4. then moscow was populated more, after the nez perce were run out - it was quite bloody until moscow had protection from soldiers, and the protection wasn't available until lewiston was secured
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;5. then, after moscow was secured, it was decided in boise that moscow could be protected best by populating the town with a university built there - so was born the University of I-gnorance
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;6. BUT THE LAND WAS STOLEN, SO GIVE IT THE F**K BACK!
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;In Christ,
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Douglas Stambler
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Do you Yahoo!?
<DIV></DIV>&gt;SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!