[Vision2020] Repost for Ali Frederiksen (a real dunderhead!!)

Douglas Stambler ccm_moscow@yahoo.com
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 13:44:49 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1227567670-1059770689=:68351

This is a repost for a really unintelligent employee at First Step Internet (not surprising that she works there).  She actually thinks that the following repost was written with myself in mind.  Honestly, Moscow, I liked it better when the hicks ruled the roost on the Palouse, because the tech-heads and the Bible scholars are just SO totally stupid when it comes to practical, everyday, common sense.  Anyway, this is like the 2nd explanation for Ms. Frederiksen, who actually turns out to be a real dunderhead in person, too!

In Christ,
Douglas Stambler

Dear Visionaries:

I have had it up to here with the antics of those who call themselves the neo-liberals of this community.  I have decided to have all of these dissenters whipped, chained and pilloried outside New Saint Andrews in Friendship Square.  My colleague, Doug Jones, will administer the punishments, and I assure you they will be first-rate and totally uncalled for.  Those of you who are unhappy with the way the Credenda mercilessly satirizes even the most devout of Christians, will also be glad to know, that we will have a specially reserved area in Friendship Square, reserved for all offending priests, pastors and independent preachers. I have said this before, and I will say this again to all of you here on the Vision 2020 Forum: I will not tolerate anyone disagreeing with me, and all of you will be whipped, chained and pilloried as soon as humanely possible outside New Saint Andrews Cathedral in Friendship Square.  Bohemians first, then the rest of you. I will be king of Moscow..!
 .I will
 be king of Moscow...I will be king of Moscow.

Cordially, Douglas

Boy, that was from April.  And look: The CULT is ACTUALLY taking over Friendship Square, with their Chris Schlects and Paul Kimmels roaming the Zume grounds like waifs waiting for a nod from Hitler himself...but I guess Herr Doug Wilson will do instead of Adolf himself.  "We're waiting for Doug Wilson to hand out weapons, so that we can really kill in the name of Christ," those hypocrites seem to be saying.

Christ church: the best reason people in the Palouse can come up with these days for NOT becoming a Christian.

-Douglas Stambler

(not to be confused with doug wilson...)

--0-1227567670-1059770689=:68351

<DIV>This is a repost for a really unintelligent employee at First Step Internet (not surprising that she works <EM>there</EM>).&nbsp; She actually thinks that the following repost was written with <EM>myself </EM>in mind.&nbsp; Honestly, Moscow, I liked it better when the hicks ruled the roost on the Palouse, because the tech-heads and the Bible scholars are just SO totally stupid when it comes to practical, everyday, common sense.&nbsp; Anyway, this is like the 2nd explanation for Ms. Frederiksen, who actually turns out to be a real dunderhead in person, too!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In Christ,</DIV>
<DIV>Douglas Stambler</DIV>
<DIV>****************************************************************************************</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=4>Dear Visionaries: </FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=4></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=4>I have had it up to here with the antics of those who call themselves the neo-liberals of this community.&nbsp; I have decided to have all of these dissenters whipped, chained and pilloried outside New Saint Andrews in Friendship Square.&nbsp; My colleague, Doug Jones, will administer the punishments, and I assure you they will be first-rate and totally uncalled for.&nbsp; Those of you who are unhappy with the way the Credenda mercilessly satirizes even the most devout of Christians, will also be glad to know, that we will have a specially reserved area in Friendship Square, reserved for all offending priests, pastors and independent preachers. I have said this before, and I will say this again to all of you here on the Vision 2020 Forum: I will not tolerate anyone disagreeing with me, and all of you will be whipped, chained and pilloried as soon as humanely possible outside New Saint Andrews Cathedral in Friendship Square.&nbsp; Bohemians first, th!
 en the
 rest of you. I will be king of Moscow...I will be king of Moscow...I will be king of Moscow. </FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=4></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4><STRONG>Cordially, Douglas<BR></STRONG>********************************************************************</FONT></DIV>
<P><FONT size=4><FONT size=3>Boy, that was from April.&nbsp; And look: The CULT is ACTUALLY taking over Friendship Square, with their Chris Schlects and Paul Kimmels roaming the Zume grounds like waifs waiting for a nod from Hitler himself...but I guess <STRONG>Herr Doug Wilson</STRONG> will do instead of Adolf himself.&nbsp; "We're waiting for Doug Wilson to hand out weapons, so that we can really kill in the name of Christ," those hypocrites seem to be saying.&nbsp; </FONT></FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4><FONT size=3><EM>Christ church: the&nbsp;best reason people in the Palouse can come up with these days for&nbsp;NOT becoming a Christian.&nbsp;</EM></FONT></FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4><FONT face=arial size=3></FONT></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT size=4><FONT face=arial size=3>-Douglas Stambler</FONT></FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4><FONT size=3>(not to be confused with doug wilson...)</FONT></P>
<DIV><BR></FONT><BR></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1227567670-1059770689=:68351--