[Vision2020] Wenders' Diatribe

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 22:13:35 -0700

Well said Mr. Moffett :). Most people with higher degree make well beyond
what a teacher would ever make. They compare the wages to a HS graduate,
which should make less than a person that spend 6-8 years in school and
suffered for it. It is trading opportunity for security. Something most
government workers consider.

Donovan J Arnold