[Vision2020] Future Problem Solving Program

John Nagy wallys@turbonet.com
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 09:45:26 -0700

Surely this must be a mistake! This kind of performance generated by
"inadequate government" schools, staffed by "overpaid" educators and
attended by "failing" students? How is it possible? On second thought,
it might be possible since every year I seem to recall that MSD student
representatives excel at virtually every academic competition they
participate in. I will be forwarding my check to the address indicated
and thanks for your hard work.
Best Regards,
John A. Nagy