[Vision2020] URGENT ASSISTANCE.

vision2020@moscow.com vision2020@moscow.com
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 22:25:11 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--39bd3351-b8cd-4ef9-9d32-49780d0a6c65

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Barrister Melber Agom, the Attorney to late GENERAL ROBERT
GUEI Ex-Military Head of State of Ivory Coast, who was murdered along
with the interior minister on the 19th of September 2002.

I contacted you because of my need to deal with persons whom the family had
had no previous personal relationships. Since their father's murder, they =
have
been subjected to all sorts of harassments and intimidation with lots of =
negative
reports emananting from the Government and the Press about this family, the
present Government of LAURENT GBAGBO has also ensured that their
bank accounts are frozen and all assets seized.

It is in view of this that I seek your co-operation and assistance in
the transfer of this sum of thirty Million United States Dollars only =
(US$30,000,000.00)
being one of their father's funds.the present Government seized all their =
properties and
frozen all their accounts both at home and overseas. their only hope now is =
this cash their father
carefully packed and deposited as Artifacts with a Securty/Finance Company in =
the
Netherlands and that prompt my visit to the Netherlands to look for a partner =
that will help
them in clearing the deposit from the security company.

The security/Finance Company based on my instructions will release the
fund to you. You are to be presented as their business partner who will be
for us in subsequent ventures and in truth you will be fronting
for us in the areas of business you deem profitable.

To show their preparedness and appreciation to conduct this business
with you, we shall give you and your family US$4.4M of the funds and
20% commission on all proceeds realized from the investment of this
fund. Also, US $1.5 Million is set aside for any eventual cost that
may occur in the process of this transaction.

Please, I need your full support and co-operation for the success of
this venture. I plead with you to treat as urgent and confidential.
This is a delicate issue, which demands a great degree of secrecy,
taking into consideration their current political status.
Also, endeavor to contat me through the email address.
I await your immediate response.
sincerely,
Barrister Melber Agom.
--39bd3351-b8cd-4ef9-9d32-49780d0a6c65--