[Vision2020] Logos School's all-male board

Scott Dredge sdredge@yahoo.com
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 12:08:49 -0700 (PDT)

Dan, God made me inquisitve.  I think it's strange to
draft rules specifically excluding women from
participating in something such as a school board and
I'm curious as to the reasoning behind it.

-Scott