[Vision2020] Logos School's all-male board

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Tue, 08 Apr 2003 13:27:28 -0700

And, if I may ask:  As a person who quite proudly wears the label of
liberal, which translates evidently into "progressive", would somebody
enlighten me as to what our "progressive agenda" is?  I must have missed the
directive, and I hate to be out of the loop here.  Waiting for my orders...

                                                           Carl Westberg Jr.