[Vision2020] Meanwhile, back at the war

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam@hotmail.com
Tue, 08 Apr 2003 10:24:25 -0700

<P>Walter,</P>
<P>All the articles and analyses I've read suggest that Blair wants more U.N. involvement than does Bush, who apparently wants to limit the U.N. to&nbsp;working on humanitarian aid.&nbsp; I believe that's what is meant by 'vital role,' which of course it is.&nbsp; However, it's not the same as the UN having a say in (or deciding)&nbsp; what form a post-war government should take.</P>
<P>It also appears that the Departments of Defense and State disagree on who should be in that government.&nbsp; Since Defense has a few more planes than State, and used one of them to fly in an Iraqi exile and his supporters, I'll put my money (both pennies) on them to win.</P>
<P>Sunil<BR></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: WMSteed@aol.com
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: carlwestberg846@hotmail.com, vision2020@moscow.com
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Meanwhile, back at the war
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 13:05:47 EDT
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;