[Vision2020] Logos School's all male board

hayman@moscow.com hayman@moscow.com
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 01:08:18 GMT

Hello Visionaries,

I am curious about this recent flurry of postings.

1) Why hasn't Bill London's question of "What do we tell our daughters"
)basically) question been addressed? Perhaps I missed a post.

2) I am all for the inclusion of the involvement of daddies in their children's
(or child's) educational regime. However, one must ask, how large is the board?
Does it consist of every father of the kids? It would seem that the dads of Logos
who wish to serve already fulfill parental pedagogical functions, else they
wouldn't want to serve. So, does such an action engender or redirect the actions
or predilections of educationally deadbeat dads? Or is this preaching to the
choir?

I am happy with Logos doing what it wants as a private institution. I simply
ponder the logic and exclusions of these postings.

Curiously,

Warren Hayman

           http://www.fsr.net/