[Vision2020] New "Feature" in Google(privacy alert)

Melynda Huskey mghuskey@hotmail.com
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 21:49:58 -0800

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C2FA2A.F8BE0B90

Clearly I'm in the minority here, but I appreciated Tim's heads up.  I tr=
ied it, and was relieved to find that not only was my address not in the =
system, but my parents' address was wrong.

Always glad to know about new ways the Internet (kinda) works,

Melynda

P.S.  I'm also agreeing with Donovan--it's a shorter jump to vandalism th=
an it is to wandering person with mental illness, particularly in Pullman=
.  Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.m=
sn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C2FA2A.F8BE0B90

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Clearly I'm in=
 the minority here, but I appreciated Tim's heads up.&nbsp; I tried it, a=
nd was relieved to find that not only was my address not in the system, b=
ut my parents' address was wrong.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Always gla=
d to know about new ways the Internet (kinda) works,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</D=
IV> <DIV>Melynda</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>P.S.&nbsp; I'm also agreein=
g with Donovan--it's a shorter jump to vandalism than it is to wandering =
person with mental illness, particularly in Pullman.&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&n=
bsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML><br clear=3Dall><hr>Get more from the Web.  FREE =
MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn.com'>http://explor=

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C2FA2A.F8BE0B90--