[Vision2020] A few statistics

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Tue, 01 Apr 2003 21:40:46 -0800

Bob,

First, Airlines were in a slump long before 9/11.
Second, many businesses have suffered from since then, should we  subsubize
all them too.
Third, why not subsudize buses and low income people instead of ticket
prices for the wealthy that fly all the time
FOurth, If the airlines have not seen any of the money that Congress
Appropiated them why don't they sue since that would be a violation of
Federal Law.
Fifth, why not support education and pay are soilders more money first
Finally,how long do we continue to subsidize the the airlines before we
stop?

Donovan Arnold