[Vision2020] What if Iraq wins the war?

Don Kaag dkaag@turbonet.com
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 16:30:01 -0800

Dale:

I swear, you ARE a caution!  That's got to be a joke.

But O.K., I'll play:

If Iraq wins the war, they can paddle crude rafts across the Atlantic
or Pacific, come to the U.S., put up pictures of Uncle Saddam on every
street corner in every city, town and hamlet, actively discriminate
against anyone who is not a Sunni Muslim, and arrest and torture U.S.
citizens for sport.

Hey, sounds like a deal.

Regards,

Don Kaag