[Vision2020] A few statistics

Tina Cunningham kittz_cat@yahoo.com
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 12:54:47 -0800 (PST)

AND the government is talking about bailing out the
airlines AGAIN!!!!!!  Does anyone else agree that it
is time to stop giving the airlines money?  I'm sorry,
but there are many more important things going on that
require the money they are requesting.

Tina Cunningham

--- Carl Westberg <carlwestberg846@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Courtesy of an AP story on page 2 of this morning's
> Spokesman:  The nearly
> 75 million dollars that President Bush has requested
> from Congress to
> finance six months of war expenses in Iraq is nearly
> 10 times the entire
> 2004 budget requested for the EPA.  Four times the
> proposed budget for the
> Justice Department, including the FBI.  Double the
> request of the Department
> of Housing and Urban Development.  That six months
> funding would buy 460,000
> young American men and womena four year Harvard
> education or a median-cost
> house.  A year's salary for 2 million workers at the
> national average wage.
> A year of prescription drug benefits for 41 million
> Medicare beneficiaries.
> Day care for 13.5 million poor children.  There's
> more, if you care to read
> the story.
>

> Carl Westberg Jr.

> The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2
> months FREE*

>  List services made available by First Step
> Internet,

>           mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com

=====
"Would you not like to be.....sittin on top of the world with your legs hanging free....."  **Dave Matthews Band