[Vision2020] CNN Breaking News

Bryan E. Burke wheelz@turbonet.com
Tue, 01 Apr 2003 02:44:36 -0800

Friend,

You did note that this is speculation.  There probably a hundred other
plausible scenarios and not enough information to sort through any of them.

With due respect, I prefer to not engage in that much speculation.  Often
it leads to even more wild speculation.  On such serious matters as this, I
cannot encourage that.

Sincerely,

Bryan