[Vision2020] Who is smarter?

Mushroom mushroom@moscow.com
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 18:20:00 -0800

--------------809C0713185E5E24F123570F

> > Thomas Hansen wrote:
> >
> > 2)  I feel that Reagan's "deals" were, at minimum,
> > immoral.  But, it did result in the return of hostages
> > from Iran.
>
> I think there was evidence Reagan worked to delay the return
> of the hostages so it wouldn't happen until he became
> president -- so Jimmy Carter wouldn't get credit. As I
> remember it, the hostages were released almost immediately
> after Reagan was sworn in.
>
> The good side of being an old guy is that I remember things
> like this. The bad side is that I may not remember them
> correctly. I certainly agree with your assessment of
> Reagan's "deals."
>
> Don Coombs
--------------809C0713185E5E24F123570F

Reporting-MTA: dns; starfish.fsr.com
Received-From-MTA: DNS; whale2.fsr.net
Arrival-Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 18:08:41 -0800 (PST)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; sion2020@firststepinternet.com
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; firststepinternet.com.fsr.mail1.psmtp.com
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 550 5.1.1 <sion2020@firststepinternet.com>... User unknown
Last-Attempt-Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 18:08:42 -0800 (PST)