[Vision2020] National perception of the Palouse

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 15:25:43 -0800

I actually kind of started this thread to make light of how our little
corner of the world is perceived by the rest of the country.  But...I'm sure
most of us know where Iraq is.  It's pretty close to Ohio.  Isn't it?

                                                           Carl Westberg Jr.