[Vision2020] The Puke IV

eevans@moscow.com eevans@moscow.com
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 20:29:41 GMT

How about phoning the restaurant manager and explaining your issue? You don't
really have a lot of information to go on. And remember, you might be
responsible for getting that old fellow fired - right in time for Christmas.

Sure, you could call up Admiral Poindexter, bring in the inspectors, yadda
yadda, but consider the offense first. Can it be dealt with locally, person-to-
person, without state intervention? I think so, and I think that would be the
kind thing to do.

Cheers,
-Ed Evans

           http://www.fsr.net/