[Vision2020] Living document

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 14:19:39 -0800

This is an honest question, from an inquiring mind that truly doesn't know.
Using the technology we employ for this very listserve, does not a certain
amount of room for "interpretation" seem implied?  The founders certainly
did not foresee the internet, and its implications for freedoms of speech,
et al.  Again, not trying to pick or further any arguments.

                                          Carl Westberg Jr.