[Membership] Help

Martin, Linda C. lmartin at dsda.com
Mon Mar 2 09:18:04 PST 2015

Don, I don't have a clue, as I'm not Membership chair any more.
However, I've copied Shelby Brown our ACOEL person at ELI to see if she can help.  Regards, Linda

[DSDAlogo.png]    Linda Crook Martin
Two West Second Street, Suite 700 | Tulsa, OK 74103-3117 | p: 918.591.5307 | f: 918.925.5307
lmartin at dsda.com<mailto:lmartin at dsda.com> | www.dsda.com<http://www.dsda.com/>