[Membership] need assistance logging in to register for Annual Member

Stephanie Bergeron Perdue Stephanie.Bergeron_Perdue at tceq.texas.gov
Wed Aug 5 13:35:44 PDT 2015

I have unsuccessfully been attempting to register for the annual meeting in October. I am using my email address as the Username and the 8-letter password // URL that was provided to me in the 8/1/2015 email concerning acoel.org mailing list memberships reminder.

Please advise as to the appropriate way to access the registration and membership tabs on the website.

Thank you.
Stephanie Bergeron Perdue
Texas Commission on Environmental Quality