[CLC-Discussion] TPO Membrane Expert

Robert Doan robert.doan at cobbcole.com
Mon Mar 4 05:49:00 PST 2024

I have a colleague looking for a roofing expert to opine whether a TPO membrane/system was properly installed.  Prefer someone based in Central Florida (east central).

[cid:constructionlaw_7ab6c3d7-3a03-4936-8963-fa75b9540868.png]  Robert Doan
Board Certified Construction Attorney
Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator
Cobb Cole
231 North Woodland Boulevard
DeLand, FL 32720
(D) 386-736-7700 | (F) 386-785-1549
Website<https://cobbcole.com/> | Bio<https://cobbcole.com/attorney/robert-e-doan/>

Notice: The information contained in this email transmission is intended by the sender for the use of the named individual or entity to which it is directed and may contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential. It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, anyone other than the named addressee (or a person authorized to deliver it to the named addressee). It should not be copied or forwarded to any unauthorized persons. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply email or by calling Cobb Cole at 386-255-8171, so that we can update our address records accordingly.