[CLC-Discussion] CLC Pro Bono request - Jax Area Legal Aid seeking assistance

Pamela M.M. Holcombe, Esq. pamela at anastasialaw.net
Wed Apr 17 06:50:14 PDT 2024

 Good morning CLCers,
JALA is seeking a CLC member to assist with pro bono representation or
mentoring of a JALA staff attorney to assist a homeowner with the following
described matter.  For conflict purposes the fence contractor is National
Fence/ Garrison Williams.
Client paid $15k for a fence, contractor is refusing to install the fence
or return her money despite demand letters. Adverse Party is also demanding
an $8k "contract cancellation fee
Please contact me directly if you are able to assist.  Each and every pro
bono volunteer is greatly appreciated and our members are to be commended
that the CLC Pro Bono Initiative has been able to assist 100% of our
request to date.
*Pam Holcombe*

*Chair, CLC Pro Bono Initiative*
--
Pamela M.M. Holcombe, Esq.
*Anastasia Law, PL*
email: pamela at anastasialaw.net
www.anastasialaw.net
--

*NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: THIS E-MAIL IS FOR INTENDED RECIPIENT ONLY AND MAY BE
A COMMUNICATION PRIVILEGED BY LAW.  IF YOU RECEIVE THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR,

*There is no attorney-client relationship with Anastasia Law, P.L. unless
there is an express representation agreement between the firm and the
client.  Absent such express agreement, submission of information by email
does not constitute attorney-client communication nor does the firm's
receipt of email create an attorney-client relationship.  Please do not
send any confidential information unless we have first agreed to be your
attorney such information may not be protected from disclosure.*