[CLC-Discussion] COMMON IDENTITY / COMMON CONTROL QUESTION

RPPTL CLC-Discussion clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org
Mon Oct 2 12:49:02 PDT 2023

Try these cases:

C.L. Whiteside & Assocs. Constr. Co. v. Landings Joint Venture, 626 So. 2d 1051, 1053 (Fla. Dist. Ct. App. 4th Dist. 1993)<http://www.lexis.com/research/xlink?app=00075&view=full&searchtype=get&search=626+So.+2d+1051%2520at%25201053>; see also Aetna Casualty & Sur. Co. v. Buck, 594 So. 2d 280 (Fla. 1992)<http://www.lexis.com/research/xlink?app=00075&view=full&searchtype=get&search=594+So.+2d+280>.

________________
Davisson Dunlap, III
Fla. Bar Board Certified – Construction Law
Fla. S. Court Certified Mediator - Circuit Civil
Dunlap & Shipman P.A.
Tallahassee-Santa Rosa Beach
2065 Thomasville Rd., Ste. 102
Tallahassee, FL  32308
davissoniii at dunlapshipman.com<mailto:davissoniii at dunlapshipman.com>
dunlapandshipman.com
850-385-5000
[cid:image003.png at 01D9F547.F5F61A90][cid:image004.jpg at 01D9F547.F5F61A90]
***
This communication is confidential and privileged under the attorney-client or attorney work-product privilege(s).  If you receive this communication, and you are not the intended recipient, please delete the communication without reading it, and immediately notify davissoniii at dunlapshipman.com<mailto:davissoniii at dunlapshipman.com> of the inadvertent delivery.

COLLECTION OF DEBTS: A part of our practice involves the collection of debts for our clients. This notice is for those from whom we are seeking to collect a claimed debt. This communication is from a debt collector, is an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained as a result of this letter or further communications with this office will be used for the purpose of collection of a debt.