[CLC-Discussion] Cabinet Refinishing (Painted) Recommendation Request

RPPTL CLC-Discussion clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org
Wed May 3 09:23:40 PDT 2023

we recently used a company called N Hance for new doors and drawers.   They
are a franchise and may have one in the area you need.

ed

*Edward J. Kinberg*
*Attorney* | *Stewart Law CS, LLC.*
1033 Florida Avenue South, Suite B Rockledge, Florida 32955
321 541-6845 a: e, FL 32955

Review by anyone other than the intended recipients is prohibited and may
be unlawful. You must delete this message and any copy of it (in any form)
without disclosing it if you believe this message has been sent to you in
error. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately
notify us by reply e-mail, by forwarding this to
desirestewart at stewartlawcs.com or by telephone at (321)541-6845.