[CLC-Discussion] URGENT -mediation set for 3/3/23 - Broward Legal Aid/CLC Pro Bono Opportunity

RPPTL CLC-Discussion clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org
Tue Mar 14 12:44:07 PDT 2023

 Dear CLCers,

Reposting the email from this morning as Broward Legal Aid updated that
this matter is now actually set for mediation on the afternoon of March 23,
2023, so the need for a volunteer to assist is more urgent.

Please reach out if you can assist and I will put you in touch with Broward
Legal Aid.

Thank you,

Pam

--
Pamela M.M. Holcombe, Esq.
*Anastasia Law, PL*
email: pamela at anastasialaw.net
www.anastasialaw.net
--

*NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: THIS E-MAIL IS FOR INTENDED RECIPIENT ONLY AND MAY BE
A COMMUNICATION PRIVILEGED BY LAW.  IF YOU RECEIVE THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR,

*There is no attorney-client relationship with Anastasia Law, P.L. unless
there is an express representation agreement between the firm and the
client.  Absent such express agreement, submission of information by email
does not constitute attorney-client communication nor does the firm's
receipt of email create an attorney-client relationship.  Please do not
send any confidential information unless we have first agreed to be your
attorney such information may not be protected from disclosure.*