[CLC-Discussion] Partition

RPPTL CLC-Discussion clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org
Thu Mar 2 12:25:58 PST 2023

Afternoon,

I somehow got involved with a case involving the partition of a corporation. Anyone have authority that a corporation (LLC) can be partitioned by a non-member?

Thank you in advance.

Hans

[http://hhlegal.com/email-signatures/img/hlg-email-logo-icon.png]<http://www.hhlegal.com/>

Hans Peter Haahr, Esq.