[CLC-Discussion] Happy 4th of July!

RPPTL CLC-Discussion clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org
Wed Jun 28 14:24:05 PDT 2023

Good evening,

Just a quick message to wish you and your family a July 4th weekend filled with good food, laughter, and plenty of time to kick back and relax.

[https://media0.giphy.com/media/FzMwvxalf7w0btdj2d/giphy.gif?cid=7a45a321lh5ncl3c1cpyg1prapme2ej8xbly7parzo39icso&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g]

No matter how you celebrate, we hope you relish the extra time with family and friends!

In all seriousness, please note our office will be closed on Tuesday, July 4th, in observance of the day. If you have any urgent matters that require immediate attention, do not hesitate to reach out. I will respond as soon as possible.

Have a good one,

Brian

Brian W. Bennett, B.C.S.

Board Certified Construction Attorney

Bennett Legal Group, P.A.

Construction & Business Litigation

850 Concourse Parkway South, Suite 100<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>

Maitland, Florida 32751<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>

Direct 407-734-4553<tel:407-734-4553>

General 407-734-4559<tel:407-734-4559>

Fax   407-209-1006<tel:407-209-1006>

www.bennettlegalgroup.com<http://www.bennettlegalgroup.com/>

The information contained in this electronic mail message is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named.  If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at 407-734-4559<tel:407-734-4559>or reply email and delete this message.

If you'd prefer not to hear from me by email, please reply back and let me know and I'll update my records accordingly.