[CLC-Discussion] Recommendation for Attorney in Houston, TX

RPPTL CLC-Discussion clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org
Sat Jun 24 12:34:00 PDT 2023

Sent from my iPhone

Kenneth Curtin |
Partner
100 N. Tampa Street, Suite 4000 | Tampa, FL 33602
P: 813.227.5521 | M: 561.308.0148
Ken.Curtin at arlaw.com | Bio | vCard | Twitter | LinkedIn
On Jun 24, 2023, at 15:22, RPPTL CLC-Discussion <clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org> wrote:

Happy Saturday CLCers.

I am looking for a good construction law attorney in the Houston area.  If you have any recommendations, please email me directly.

Have a good weekend.

Thanks,
Joe

R. Joseph Dill
Board Certified Construction Attorney
<image001.jpg>

<image002.png>

<image003.jpg>

<image004.jpg>

707 Peninsular Place
Jacksonville, FL 32204
Phone (904) 354-5200
Facsimile (904) 354-5256
Joe.Dill at atritt.com<mailto:Joe.Dill at atritt.com>
www.atritt.com<http://www.atritt.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information and all attachments contained in this electronic communication are legally privileged and confidential information, subject to the attorney-client privilege and intended only for the use of intended recipients. If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately of the error by return email and please permanently remove any copies of this message from your system and do not retain any copies, whether in electronic or physical form or otherwise. Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.

TAX ADVICE DISCLOSURE: Pursuant to the requirements of Internal Revenue Service Circular 230, we advise you that any federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of: (1) avoiding penalties that maybe imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed in this communication.

Disclaimer regarding Uniform Electronic Transactions Act ("UETA") (Florida Statutes Section 668.50): If this communication concerns negotiation of a contract or agreement, UETA does not apply to this communication; contract formation in this matter shall occur only with manually-affixed original signatures on original documents.