[CLC-Discussion] South Florida expert

RPPTL CLC-Discussion clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org
Fri Jun 23 12:25:41 PDT 2023

Hi All:

I'm looking for recommendation for a South Florida expert for a small
commercial project to evaluate stair design and construction.

Best regards,

Daniel Greene

Daniel M. Greene, P.A.

Florida Board Certified in Construction Law

Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil and Appellate Mediator

P.O. Box 3092

Orlando, FL 32802-3092

407-448-5391

 <http://www.dangreenelaw.com> www.dangreenelaw.com

 <mailto:dangreenelaw at yahoo.com> dan at dangreenelaw.com

 <mailto:dangreenelaw at gmail.com> dangreenelaw at gmail.com

To ensure compliance with Treasury Regulations (31 CFR Part 10, Sec. 10.35),
we inform you that any tax advice contained in this correspondence was not
intended or written by us to be used, and cannot be used by you or anyone
else, for the purpose of avoiding penalties imposed by the Internal Revenue
Code.
NOTE: This e-mail is from Daniel M. Greene, P.A., and is intended for the
recipient(s)only. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately, delete the e-mail and do not copy or disclose it. If you
are not an existing client, do not construe anything in this e-mail to make
you a client unless it contains a specific statement to that effect and do
not disclose anything to Daniel M. Greene, P.A. that you expect to be
confidential. If you properly received this e-mail as a client, co-counsel
or retained expert, you should maintain its contents in confidence to
preserve the attorney-client or work product privilege.