[CLC-Discussion] South Florida expert

RPPTL CLC-Discussion clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org
Fri Jun 23 09:04:57 PDT 2023

I used Paul on a fairly complicated launch platform case.  He did a great
job.

*Edward J. Kinberg*
*Attorney* | *Stewart Law CS, LLC.*
1033 Florida Avenue South, Suite B Rockledge, Florida 32955
321 541-6845 a: e, FL 32955

Review by anyone other than the intended recipients is prohibited and may
be unlawful. You must delete this message and any copy of it (in any form)
without disclosing it if you believe this message has been sent to you in
error. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately
notify us by reply e-mail, by forwarding this to
desirestewart at stewartlawcs.com or by telephone at (321)541-6845.