[CLC-Discussion] seeking GA construction lawyer referral

RPPTL CLC-Discussion clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org
Mon Jun 19 11:36:40 PDT 2023

Tony Lehman: https://www.hlpwlaw.com/team/anthony-d-lehman

Eddie Baird
Baird Law, PLLC
(407) 906-7615
1104 Solana Ave.
Winter Park, FL 32789
[Baird Law, PLLC]<http://www.baird.law/>
baird.law<http://www.baird.law/> | bio<http://www.baird.law/attorneys/eddie-baird/> | linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/in/eddie-baird-4636814b> | vCard<https://dynasend.com/signatures/vcard/eddie-at-baird.law.vcf> | email<mailto:eddie at baird.law>
Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this email and attachments are solely for the addressee and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply immediately and delete this email and attachments.