[CLC-Discussion] Owner's Representative Recommendations

RPPTL CLC-Discussion clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org
Thu Aug 17 05:59:04 PDT 2023

Good morning Mr. Zinzow,

If you provide some specifics, so as to rule out conflict issues, I’d be
happy to review the review the matter with you.

Sincerely,

*Christopher S. Furlong, Esquire*

*Bacon, Bacon & Furlong, P.A.*

2959 1st Avenue North

Saint Petersburg, FL 33713

Telephone: 727-327-3935

chris at baconandbacon.com

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email message is
intended for use of the recipient listed above.  This message may contain
information that is protected by attorney/client or other legal privilege.
Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.