[CLC-Discussion] ISO Engineers, etc.

RPPTL CLC-Discussion clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org
Wed Oct 5 12:32:02 PDT 2022

HELP! Please provide contact info for any structural engineers, roofing consultants, and the like – who are outside the SWFL area (because many of those guys and gals are super swamped and dealing with their own Hurricane Ian damages at home and work) and who are willing to take on work from direct clients (i.e., policyholders) as I know some engineers don’t want to jeopardize their relationship with carriers.

Thank you,
Debbie

P.S. Most in our Naples office had little damage, though some had major flooding and wind damage, otherwise all are safe and sound. Our Naples office is open. The Naples courthouse opens tomorrow, though the Fort Myers courthouse is closed through (for now) Monday.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D8D8CF.9C941550]<http://napleslaw.com/>
Debbie S. Crockett​​
Attorney at Law
Cheffy Passidomo, P.A.
NEW TAMPA OFFICE ADDRESS
202 S. Rome Ave., Suite 175
Tampa,
FL
33606
(813) 225-2684<tel:(813)%20225-2684>
dscrockett at napleslaw.com<mailto:dscrockett at napleslaw.com>
www.napleslaw.com<https://www.napleslaw.com/>
Main Office
821 5th Avenue South
Naples, FL 34102
(239) 261‑9300

This e-mail, along with any files transmitted with it, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If this e-mail is not addressed to you (or if you have any reason to believe that it is not intended for you), please notify the sender by return e-mail or by telephoning us (collect) at 239-261-9300 and delete this message immediately from your computer. Any unauthorized review, use, retention, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the law firm.