[CLC-Discussion] Sound Mitigation Engineer/Expert for Industrial Site

RPPTL CLC-Discussion clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org
Mon Mar 7 07:42:15 PST 2022

I’d recommend:

Gary W. Siebein
http://www.siebeinacoustic.com/

Jason R. Moyer
Florida Bar Board Certified Construction Attorney
MOYER LAW GROUP
801 3rd Street South
St. Petersburg, Florida 33701
(727) 310-2002 Main
(727) 315-0802 Direct
(727) 310-2003 Fax
Jmoyer at MoyerLawGroup.com<mailto:Jmoyer at moyerlawgroup.com>

Please note that Moyer Law Group utilizes spam and junk email filtration applications in its email information systems.  These systems may prevent or delay delivery of certain email communications.  If you do not receive a timely response to an email communication, please contact the intended recipient via phone at our offices.
All information transmitted via this email, including any attachments, is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited, and all liability arising therefrom is disclaimed. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Thank you.